The Site Owner and controller of data files for this site for the purposes of the Spanish Data Protection Act (LOPD) is the company Marianne Food Company, with CIF (Tax Identification Number) B86485844, registered address at Street San Vicente Ferrer 51, 28015 – Madrid, Spain, and the contact e-mail address email@example.com
WHAT IS A COOKIE?
Cookies are files which are stored on the computer of a user browsing on the Internet and which, in particular, contain a number enabling the user’s computer to be unequivocally identified, even if that computer changes to a different location or IP address.
Cookies are installed while browsing on the Internet, either by the websites visited by users or by third parties with which the website is related, enabling the website to detect their activity at the site itself or at others with which it is related, including, for example, the location from which users access the site, their connection time, the type of device they use to access it (fixed or mobile), the operating system and browser they use, their most visited pages, the number of clicks they make, and data on the users’ Internet behaviour.
The website can be accessed without cookies needing to be enabled, although if they are disabled this may prevent it from working properly.
TYPES OF COOKIES USED ON THE WEBSITE
On this website cookies are used to facilitate browsing within the site, for security reasons, and to make the services offered to users more effective and better customised.
Users who browse the website may find cookies inserted directly by the Site Owner or cookies inserted by other parties, as specified in the following sections.
STRICTLY NECESSARY COOKIES INSERTED BY THE SITE OWNER
The Site Owner uses strictly necessary cookies which serve to help users browse the website correctly, as well as to ensure that its content is loaded effectively. These cookies are also session cookies, meaning that they are of a temporary nature and that they expire and are automatically deleted when users close their browser.
– Social media cookies: the Site Owner uses Facebook and Twitter cookies to enable users to share site contents on these social networks or to facilitate registration at the website by enabling them to complete the fields of the site registration form directly using the data they have provided to the social networks.
– Cookies for monitoring website usage: the Site Owner uses Google Analytics cookies to collect statistical data on user activity on the website so as to be able to improve the services provided to users.
These cookies make it possible to analyse user traffic by generating an anonymous user ID which is used to measure how many times a user visits the site. It also records when the user first and most recently visited the site, when a session finished and the origin of the user.
– Cookies for advertising purposes: Adconion, Google Adsense and Dobleclick insert cookies to show site users advertising content tailored to them, based on the users’ previous interactions, visits to the advertiser’s website, IP origin, etc. Thus the advertising displayed on the website is published and administered more efficiently using the data collected by means of cookies.
The carmencitabrunch.es website uses third-party services which collect information for statistical purposes on use of the site by the user and to provide other services related to site activity and other Internet services.
– Firefox: http://support.mozilla.org/es/home
– Internet Explorer: http://support.microsoft.com/ph/807/es-es
– Safari: http://support.apple.com/kb/HT1677?viewlocale=es_ES
– Opera: http://help.opera.com/Windows/8.54/es-ES/index.html
– Chrome: https://support.google.com/chrome/?hl=es
Please note that configuring your browser to reject cookies will not prevent you from browsing the site; the only disadvantage is that you will not be able to take advantage of the functional capabilities of the site that require installation of a cookie, specifically those indicated for the session cookies. In any case, users can revoke the consent granted (see the section on «Revoking the consent granted»), as well as deleting the cookies installed on their device at any time.
REVOKING THE CONSENT GRANTED
You can revoke the consent granted, as well as exercising your rights of access, correction, cancellation and opposition, by applying via firstname.lastname@example.org
– Neither this website nor its legal representatives accept liability for the content or the truth of the possible privacy policies of the third parties mentioned in this cookies policy.
– Web browsers are the tools responsible for storing cookies and it is there that you must exercise your right to delete or disable them. Neither this website nor its legal representatives can guarantee correct or incorrect handling of cookies by such browsers.
– In some cases cookies need to be installed in order for the browser not to forget your decision not to accept them.
– In the case of Google Analytics, this company stores its cookies on servers located in the United States and undertakes not to share them with third parties, except in cases where this is necessary for the operation of the system or when it is obliged by law to do so. According to Google it does not save your IP address. Google Inc. is a company that adheres to the Safe Harbour Agreement, which guarantees that all data transferred shall be processed with a level of protection consistent with European regulations. You can find detailed information on this topic via the following link http://safeharbor.export.gov/list.aspx.